Ah, spring. The season of rejuvenation, revival and most importantly, the season that means winter is finally behind us. With summer finally within touching distance, why not ensure you’re really taking advantage of the longer days and brighter weather by writing a list of everything you want to achieve this season. Here are some of our favourite ideas…
- Spring is the perfect opportunity to refresh your beauty routine. Gone are the days of lathering on thick moisturiser and disguising tired eyes – it’s time to get your glow back. We love Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Concealer to illuminate your complexion and naturally highlight your features for bright, radiant skin.
- Finally, a bit of sunshine! What better way to enjoy the weather and take in some much-needed vitamin D than by going for an al fresco walk or jog. Nothing is more motivating than blasting out your favourite tunes as you go, so treat yourself to a new pair of wireless headphones and you’ll be well on your way. Bitmore Flexi Wireless Headphones are a great choice – lightweight and flexible without compromising on sound quality.
- Why not put those stodgy, winter food cravings well and truly behind you and make the most of the season of new beginnings with a diet overhaul? Get rid of all those sugary snacks and drinks in your cupboards and replace them with healthy alternatives to help you feel your best. If you’ve got a sweet tooth, try Dash Raspberry Sparkling Water as a great substitute for fizzy drinks – a natural lift without the sugar!
- Spring brings a welcome streak of UK bank holidays, which means there’s no excuse not to plan a weekend getaway – whether abroad or closer to home, it’s the perfect time to visit somewhere new. Get in the mood with Radley’s ‘Let’s go on an adventure’ Travel Tote Bag, the ideal accompaniment to any trip away. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to get packing!
- If you’re planning an annual spring clean, ‘storage solutions’ is likely to be top of your list of recent Google searches. After all, a tidy home is a tidy mind! When it comes to organising your dressing table, we love a classic, neat jewellery box to keep all of your treasures safe. The Estella Bartlett Mini Jewellery Box is great for the frequent traveller – small and compact with compartments to fit all different types of jewellery.
…The list is endless! If you’re heading off on an Easter break, you can pick up all of these products on board to help successfully tick off everything on your spring bucket list.