Competition Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions serve all competitions held by Alpha LSG Ltd (the “Company”) on social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter, unless otherwise stated.
- All information on how to enter a competition that is not contained in these terms and conditions shall also form an integral part of the terms and conditions. In the event of conflict or ambiguity, the conflicting term set out herein shall apply.
- For delivery reasons, competitions are open to Mainland UK residents only – unless otherwise stated.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competitions.
How to Enter
- To enter, the participant will be required to engage with a Facebook post or Twitter tweet as specified in the competition announcement.
- All participants warrant, undertake and where applicable agree that:
- no image or video clip uploaded shall be defamatory, contain nudity or be contrary to applicable law;
- all images are the exclusive property of the participant;
- the permission of all persons featured in any image(s) uploaded have been obtained including parents/guardians of children under 18 years old (and any such parents/guardians have complied with any legal requirements necessary to authorise use of the image(s) of the children in accordance with these terms and conditions to use their image for the purposes described in these terms and conditions;
- Participants understand and agree that the social media sites which host this competition (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) do not in any way sponsor, endorse or administer this competition and are further in no way associated with it. As such participants, by entering this competition, completely release all social media sites from any liability to the participant arising from or as a result of participant’s participation in this competition; and
- the image(s) do not infringe any rights, but not limited to, copyright of any third party or any laws including privacy laws.
- For details of the promotion period and prize see the applicable social media site pages. If otherwise not stated: the competition shall last no longer than one calendar month, after which the winner/s will be announced.
- Unless otherwise stated within the competition announcement – a winner, or winners, will be picked entirely at random from the pool of eligible entries from participants entering that competition within 48 hours of the stated competition closing date/time and the winner will be notified within 7 days.
- Entries after the closing date/time will not be counted.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative.
- Unless otherwise stated, competitions running across multiple social media platforms are representative of only one competition and unless otherwise stated there will be only one winner.
- The prize is non-transferrable.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Company’s control.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry from a participant during the promotion period will be counted.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- No employee, suppliers or affiliates of the Company may enter the competition/be chosen as the winner.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the internal, substantive laws of England and the Parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts for all purposes relating to this competition.